Who is responsible for your personal information?
Norrbottens Destilleri AB (559065-2326) Kyrkvägen 1E 952 43 Töre is responsible for personal data processing of personal data.
What is the processing of personal data?
Personal data is any kind of information that can be directly or indirectly attributed to a physically living person.
Processing of personal data is all that happens with these data. Every action taken with personal data constitutes a processing, regardless of whether it is performed automatically or manually. Examples of common treatments are collection, registration, organization, storage, processing, transmission and deletion.
What kind of personal information do we collect?
We collect personal information when your company / you are registered as a customer, when you place orders, contact our customer service, participate in competitions, subscribe to newsletters, participate in events or trainings etc. This may include, for example, contact information, organization number or social security number and payment information. It may also apply to images and audio recordings that are processed in a computer - even if no names are mentioned, or different electronic identities (eg IP numbers) if they can be connected to a physical person.
When we collect personal data, we specify what data we collect, for what purpose and how long we intend to keep it.
Where is your personal data stored?
The data we collect is stored within the EU / European Economic Area (EEA), but can also be transferred and processed in countries outside the EU / EEA. All such transfer of personal data takes place in accordance with current legislation.
How do we use your personal information?
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To register as a customer / contact person
- To create login information for e-commerce and other digital services
- To process your orders, deliveries
- To handle customer service issues and complaints
- To contact you in case of problems with ordering and / or delivery
- To answer your questions and inform you about new, changed services / products / procedures
- To handle bookings of events, fairs, trainings, subscriptions
- To send marketing offers such as newsletters, promotional magazines or other information / communication
- To conduct and manage participation in competitions
- To perform credit checks on companies that are registered as customers or are connected to new services
- In order to fulfill the company's legal obligations
- To do analysis so that we can give you relevant offers and information
- To send surveys, market surveys that allow you to influence our offers and services
- To test and improve systems that provide our services
- To prevent abuse or inappropriate use of our services
- To prevent, prevent and investigate crimes against the company
How long do we store your personal data?
We will store your information for as long as it is required to fulfill the above purposes, or as long as we are required by law to do so. Your information is deleted in accordance with the information you receive when registering data.
What are your rights?
You have the right at any time to request written information about the personal data we hold about you. If these details are incorrect, you can request a correction. You can always request to have your personal data deleted. Statutory requirements for personal data cannot be erased.
Contact us by letter or email. Contact details can be found at the end of the policy.
Everyone whose personal data is registered with us is entitled to:
- Get information about the processing of personal data in connection with the collection of data.
- Free of charge (once a year) on request to access the personal data registered with us.
- Get erroneous or supplemented personal data.
- Revoke a given consent to the use of personal data.
- Get their information deleted if not required by law.
- Refrain from targeted marketing.
- Request that the information you have submitted is transferred to another personal data manager (so-called data portability).
- Be informed of personal data incident that occurred through, for example, data / security infringement.
Who has access to your personal information?
We never sell or exchange your personal information with third parties for marketing purposes.
Personal data may be transferred to external parties who process personal data on behalf of the company and according to instructions from the company. Such external parties are personal data processors and must always sign an processing agreement with the company.
Personal data may be transferred without processing agreements to external parties with their own personal data responsibility when there is a legal basis or legal obligation for the transfer. The transfer must then be documented and only necessary information must be transmitted.
What are cookies and how do we use it?
There may be links to other websites in our digital channels that we have no control over. We are not responsible for the privacy or content of these sites.
Personal data controller
Norrbottens Destilleri AB
952 43 Töre
Organisation number: 559065-2326