N|D Mountain Dry Gin
N|D Mountain Dry Gin is inspired by the pure air and crispy climate of the mountains in Northern of Sweden.
N|D Mountain Dry Gin is a unique blend of eleven botanicals. Beside classic gin botanicals we use leafs of birch picked during the late spring when it's young, sticky and fresh. Mountain angelica, which grows all over Northern of Sweden and has been used in traditional Sami medicine for thousands of years. To create the fusion of extremes we combine this with timut pepper, from the mountains of Himalaya.
In the distillation process, classic gin botanicals are first carefully macerated for a specific time. While some of the botanicals after maceration gets in to the still, some botanicals are added fresh to our ginbasket, only allowing vapor to pass through to make sure we only get the subtle notes that we're looking for.
The result is a delightfully smooth gin with a distinctively crisp finish that makes for a refreshing G&T.
True to our slogan “A fusion of extremes”, we always combine the local botanicals with one specific botanical from the same landscape in a different part of the world.
Signature Gin & Tonic
For us this is the perfect serve for a Gin & Tonic with Mountain Dry Gin. Garnish with dried grapefruit to enlighten the notes of timut pepper and fresh rosemary to balance the herbs.
- 50 ml Mountain Dry Gin
- 150 ml Fever-Tree Mediterranean
- Dried Grapefruit
- Fresh Rosemary
- Start with filling a glass with ice.
- Pour down the Mountain Dry Gin, if you have it at home- use dried grapefruit- otherwise use fresh. It's okey, we promise.
Fill the glass up with Fever Tree Mediterranean tonic and put a twig of fresh rosemary in there. See. You made it.
This is a great way to enjoy our Mountain Dry Gin. The honey and smooth flavours works so go good with grapefruit and that refreshing peppery aftertaste leave you longing for more.
- 50 ml Mountain Dry Gin
- 25ml honeysyrup
- 25ml lemonjuice
- A smidge of grapefruit juice to seal the deal
- Shake all ingredients together with ice in a shaker.
- Strain and pour the liquid into a nice glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with lavender or nothing at all, this is good as it is.
Mountain Dry Martini
Ah! A classic in a nice chilled glass. We use Noilly and lemonzest to this favourite of ours. Stirred not shaken unlike 007.
- 60ml Mountain Dry Gin
- 10ml Noilly Prat
- Stir together with ice in a mixing glass.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with lemonzest.